- The International Labor Organization reports on the billions in illegal profits from millions of victims of forced labor.
- Online advertising is facilitating sexual exploitation in the US and the world.
- Legislation to Prevent Fraudulent Overseas Labor Recruituing
- Legislation to Protect Youth from Sexual Exploitation
- The Child Pornography Victim Restitution Improvement Act of 2014 (the 'Amy and Vicky' Act)
- Amendments to several anti-trafficking laws
- How to contact your Legislators and ask them to support the bills featured in this issue of Stop Trafficking!
- Do you have expertise and insight into the global dimensions of and evolving policy responses to human trafficking? The new ‘Journal of Human Trafficking’ will disseminate scholarship related to human trafficking. Submit manuscripts to http://www.editorialmanager.com/jht