Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Sr. Maria's Golden Jubilee

On March 19, 2013 Sr. Maria Rocha celebrated her Golden Jubilee as a Sister of St. Joseph of Cluny.

"Fifty years after my profession, I am filled with great gratitude for the gift of my vocation. Over the years, I have gained the courage to say ‘yes’ more completely every day in order to follow Jesus without reserve. I offer a heartfelt thanks to all who have journeyed with me, especially my parents. I am grateful for the nurture and support along the way through joyful times and days of struggle. Every day in my diverse ministries in three countries on three continents brought new growth and blessings. What a privilege it has been to share in the mission of Jesus! Gracious God! In the days remaining, teach me true compassion that I may learn to love as you love us!
Amen."

Congratulations Sister Maria!

No comments:

Post a Comment